Related Video Tags : cooking, food, recipe
Soya kebab Indian recipe by Ruchi Bharani teach you how to make Soya veg Kebab Recipe. Make this easy to make Indian Veg Kebabs Recipes at home and share your experiences with us in the comments section below.
Soya kebab Ingredients
1 tsp. Oil
1 Onion, finely chopped
1 tsp. Ginger paste
2 Potatoes, grated
½ cup Green Peas, boiled
½ cup Soya Granules (soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes, drained and squeezed out the water)
2 Green chillies, finely chopped
1½ tbsp. Roasted Gram Flour
½ tsp. Cumin seed powder
1 tsp. Garam Masala
1 tsp. Chaat Masala
Salt, to taste
2-3 tbsp. Coriander leaves
½ Lemon juice
½ Tomato, deseeded
1. Heat oil in a pan and add onion, ginger paste, potatoes and cook until the potatoes are soft.
2. Add green peas, soya granules, green chillies, roasted gram flour, cumin seed powder, garam masala, chaat masala, salt, coriander leaves, lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
3. Cook until the potatoes are more softened.
4. Now add the tomato and mix well.
5. Let this mixture cool down completely and roll the kebabs as shown in the video.
6. Heat oil in a pan and roast the kebabs until brown in colour.
7. Sprinkle some chaat masala and serve.
Source Rajshri Food